In order to assist organisations in developing or modifying their internal processes - boosting their productivity and efficiency, effective business consulting is imperative. At Colossom, we bring in the right combination of industry know how and technology expertise helping them achieve their business objectives. Our focus is fulcrumed around thorough understanding of client's business requirements. With products like Ramco Aviation solution providing vast range of configurable options, we perform a seamless mapping of client's business processes to the product. Our business consultation services include :
- RFP preparation which involves requirement identification and documentation through discussions with stakeholders, validating these requirements and prioritizing them
- RFP Response Evaluation which involves understanding of proposals / solutions given by various vendors in response to RFP, further evaluate and document them for management's perusal.
- Solution/Product Identification which helps in choosing the best-fit solution matching customer requirements, getting the buy-in of every stake holder in the organization on the chosen product
- Solution Blueprint, detailing out the complete proposed solution to the management team.
- Process Audits at all stages of implementation as well as support which involve reviewing & efficay assesment of prevailing processes & systems to analyse GAPS.
Implementing a new system or migrating to a new one, calls for industry know how and requires thorough understanding of application and technology. We, at Colossom, have mastered the art of implementation. You can be assured of the right guidance from our skilled techno functional experts specialized in:
- Global implementation experience across multiple geographies
- Big implementations with large user base & High volume data
- Efficient Solution mapping to customer requirements for effective usage
- Smooth transition from legacy to new system with minimal downtime
- Expert Training of users through our SME's
- Complete Data Integrity with well-planned application configuration
- Efficient Hypercare post go-live to overcome teething issues
A large number of software products are available in the market for commercial aviation maintenance, repair & overhaul (MRO) organizations to buy. Further, MRO software industry is turning out to be dynamic and constantly changing. Barriers to enter the market are relatively low, and software development has become inexpensive. Some organizations are also confused about the depth of functionality provided by some vendors. Simply having a screen called 'purchase order' does not qualify the product to handle the number of purchases created by an airline with 50 737s or A320s.
Colossom's market study categorizes all the products / solution as follows:
- Pure Solutions: main vendors in the market
- Specialist Solutions: which typically add to pure-play solutions
- ERP Solutions: which are typically sold to Airlines, MRO's & Engine Repair Stations
- Two Tier Solutions: which typically target smaller organizations
With the relevant market expertise we possess, Colossom can support your organization on evaluating the right product suiting your operational & business requirements. Our evaluation team will study your requirements, understand your business objectives, evaluate products / solutions available, and help float RFP, evaluate RFP and finally support you on commercial negotiations, data migration and system integration as well.
Migrating to a new system involves complete understanding of both the source & target systems which are usually heterogeneous, to map and transfer data. At Colossom, our SME's provide cost effective migration solutions with minimal impact on client's business operations.
This includes :
- Assessing the legacy system to identify data that fits business purpose
- Profiling and cleansing legacy data through data quality process
- Performing comprehensive migration build and test in staging
- Verifying Data accuracy, integrity before moving to target system
- Loading finalized data to target system with minimal downtime
- Validating the target system post successful migration
Data Audit Consulting
How much ever we have improved our safety standards there is no room for complacency. Passenger safety continues to be the highest priority of any Airline / MRO / OEM. Organisations have their responsibility towards ensuring a safe flight and a no incident experience to their passengers. To ensure that organisations follow all safety measures and precautions as prescribed & mandated by the OEM’s, Type Certificate Holders, Supplementary Type Certificate Holders & Regulatory bodies, conducting regular internal audits is imperative.
Regulatory bodies, regulators perform periodic & surprise audits helping service providers sustain their safety standards.
With tech boom, while there are enough options available in market which would help organisations to go paperless, aviation being a safety apprehensive industry, is allowing the organisations to only inch.
The first and the most important aspect of safety is the data handled by organisations which contain critical information. We will help you audit every data that is entered from a physical document to your active system and possess the ability to real time monitor this as well.
Colossom will help you in:
- Evaluating correctness of data entered in your system.
- Evaluate how well is data captured.
- Understanding how effective are your forms designed, which serve to be the mode of information collection from the front end resources like flying & maintenance crew.
- Analyse & evaluate your internal process and procedures guiding on how data is collected and transferred between various departments
- Help you re-design your system’s user interface to avoid human errors..
- Analyse and evaluate how safe is your digital data.
- Understanding how available is your data.
- Help reduce / prevent your organisation from regulatory non-compliance.
Modern computer technologies combined with increased availability of safety information in digital format makes it possible.
While traditional Business Intelligence that spans the people, processes and application / tools to organize information, enable access and analyse data to improve decisions and manage performance, Operational analytics enable planners / business users know how business process function day-to-day in order to come up with quick solutions for change or track individuals / organizational / customer support KPI on real time basis. Below are some of the challenging areas which can be overcome by tracking Operational Analytics & we help you in analysing your data on real time.
- Higher Variance in Planned and Actual Line Maintenance activities resulting in server cost impact, losing customer loyalty in case of MROs, delay in Aircraft delivery.
- Higher Repair cost & increased TAT Aircraft components are repaired internally or through third party
- Revenue or Cost per Maintenance Activity are fluctuating and could not be analysed in real time.
- Higher Procurement Cost & External Repair cost during AOG Scenarios and its contribution to Aircraft on-time delivery.
- TAT of Material Request, Purchase Request, Purchase & Repairs, Warranty Claims and comparative performance & measuring improvement.
The above Scenarios are representative only and we provide Custom Analysis of your problem statement with your data & deliver results on real time with our observations, in Mobile / Tablet and Desktop App by integrating with any of your existing Solution.
Refer our Mobile Analytics Services for more details.
En effictive support post implementation encourages higher user adoption and embracement of the system. It also provides a higher dimension of satisfaction to the management for the investment made. Our efficient support and quick resolution of issues, brings confidence in the users and the organization on the implemented solution.
At Colossom, we provide comprehensive Helpdesk support comprising of
- Web-based incident reporting and status reports for end users
- Tiered service levels (Level1, Level2...) as per custom response requirements
- SME's with Domain knowledge on both Aviation industry and Solution
- 24 x 7 support
- Global time zones
- Guaranteed Service Levels as per agreed SLAs
- Industry Best Practices
- Multi-technology support capabilities for quick response to most of the tickets
Implementing a comprehensive product like Aviation suite, can trigger few customizations based on organisation’s business needs and regulatory norms . At Colossom, we specialize in providing Bespoke Solutions around the product as per customer requirements. These could be new screens / functionality / reports / analytical dashboards. Our expertise comes from the knowledge and experience of our SME's both on the product and in the industry.
Our quick and efficient Customization Solutions are driven by :
- Agile development Methodology
- Quality delivery after thorough testing with proven standard practices
- On-Time delivery with rigorous project planning and tracking